Monday 3 August 2015

Inkylicious Stamps

I went to a Stevenage to the stamp fair yesterday and, Oh My !!  The stamps there, loads and loads, my eyes were everywhere.  I came across the Inkylicious stand and could not resist the rain drops that everyone has been going crazy about, and of course, I see a fairy on a toadstool, well, before a wink of an eye I was paying for them, Oh and my distress inks, I got a few more and the storage for them which is just Great !!  I made a card using both the mentioned and I particularly love the words.....you cant make a rainbow with a little rain, this is so true.  I used my distress inks for background, stamped the images in black.  White pen and glitter for my rain drops and a sprinkle of fairy magic here and there for that extra bit of sparkle hee hee.....I hope you like.  I enjoyed very much.  :)  xx

 

1 comment:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I've just had a look through your blog and your cards are absolutely amazing so I've just become your latest follower. Inkicious are some of my favourite stamps and I love how you've used them on your card, also great colours. I'm now looking forward to seeing your future creations. Kind regards, Sandma :)